From the freaks who brought you the HUMP! and SPLIFF Film Festivals comes something new, fun, and totally terrifying: SLAY!
What better way to watch The Stranger’s new horror film festival SLAY than as a classic drive-in movie experience? The Stranger and On The Boards are creating a fun, spooky evening of horror entertainment, with special IRL screenings of SLAY in the On The Boards parking lot! Your ticket comes with optional participation in the SLAY Costume Contest, all hosted by Seattle’s favorite creepy drag legend, Old Witch! Tickets are limited– only 23 cars per show– so figure out who’ll be in YOUR car and grab your tickets now!
- All audio will be broadcast through an FM transmitter. Viewers are required to tune in via car radio.
- All screenings will be experienced from inside your vehicle.
- The health and safety of our attendees and staff is our absolute priority. Guests MUST stay in their vehicle.
- There will be no sales of food and beverage on site.
- Tickets are sold online in advance only.
- Standard/SUV size vehicles only. (No Campers)
Dates & Showtimes
- SOLD OUT - Saturday, October 24th - 7:00pm
- Saturday, October 24th -9:30pm - (Parking lot opens at 9:00pm) GET TICKETS
- Friday, October 30th - 7:00pm (Parking lot opens at 6:00pm) GET TICKETS
- Friday, October 30th - 9:30pm - (Parking lot opens at 9:00pm) GET TICKETS
- SOLD OUT - Saturday, October 31st - 7:00pm
- Saturday, October 31st - 9:30pm - (Parking lot opens at 9:00pm) GET TICKETS
An unsuspecting Lyft driver encounters a strange passenger that gives him more than he bargained for.
What We Found Out There
A serial killer’s found footage leaves surprises for three friends out in the woods.
That hanging piece of skin. That painful chunk of tissue that won’t let go. You rip and tear at it, but the flesh holds on. This common nuisance turns into a grisly nightmare in Hangnail
Her Last Photo
A woman home alone discovers she is someone’s unwitting model.
Is your food actually 100% organic?
The Devil's Dice
Six friends fall under the spell of some demonic dice during a birthday weekend away at a remote cottage. Lost for decades, this recently unearthed trailer is all that remains of the 80s cult hit that never was.
In a seedy part of town, seedy things happen to seedy people.
A boyfriend misses out through poor punctuality.
Council House and Violent
A young pregnant woman discovers that her landlord is part of a satanic cult planning to possess her unborn child with a demon.
In order to bring her sister back to life, Aggie recruits the help of her friend Lilith to perform a human sacrifice.
There Can Only Be One
A woman sets out to kill anyone who shares her unusual name.
An innocent graveyard jog turns into a loogie-fest of supernatural proportions.
A marriage counselor must conduct an exorcism over a Zoom call.
The Darker The Brighter
A tragic accident leaves its survivor waiting for his comeuppance.
Two ecology students doing a photography assignment in the woods find something much more morbid than plant life.
A widow employs the dark arts to see her husband once more.